Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Headwind of the year! Tri-Alliance Long Ride. by stephjlowe at Garmin Connect - Details

Headwind of the year! Tri-Alliance Long Ride. by stephjlowe at Garmin Connect - Details

This morning's ride was my toughest yet. Aside from the rain, the way down was lots of fun - a cruisy pace chatting with the boys and a quick stop at Station St for re-fuelling. The way back - HURTLOCKER! Sideways rain, wind, more wind and THE headwind of the year.....
It was all about mental toughness out there on Beach Road this morning!

A big thank you to Coach Daz and Mark Jenkins for their support... oh, and Shotz Sports Nutrtion - I don't think I would've made it home without one of Daz's Lemon Lime Gels!!

This time next year I will have just raced Noosa, so I can't wait to see the gains I'll make over the next 12 months! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment