Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Race Week - Friday!

My new love!

A yoga class to start my day & I was straight to LSDsports to pick up my new bike! I decided on a Trek Lexa SLX, which is a women's specific bike. Basically it has a shorter head stem and a good frame fit. As I haven't ridden a TT bike or used aerobars before, I obviously don't want to start too aggressive and the H3 frame is perfect for that. The components are 105s, which is significantly better than what I have been riding, so I'm sure I'll feel the benefits straight away.  Not to mention that my Avanti weighed about 10 kilos, so I should be flying up the "hills" on Beach Road now.

A big thank you to Cam from LSD for the Retul and TLC. I'm looking forward to a decent test-ride in the morning and most importantly, a PB on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment