Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My big news!

If you know me, you'll know I've been happy taking my time in short course, getting fitter, faster & stronger before making the progression to long course. Suddenly, however, I've realised that in a little over 18 months, I'll be 30. Don't get me wrong, I love birthdays and I'm more than fine with getting a little older, but I thought it was the perfect time to refocus and set some goals for the future. And I'm sure you all know how organised we need to be with our race schedule, with entries often opening and selling out 12 months prior to the event.  

So, the time has come. I, Stephanie Jane Lowe, will be crossing to the dark side. 70.3 here I come! It's not until August 2013, but I like I said, I'm still happy in short course and I'm hoping that the 18 months I have on my side will give me enough time to for a sub-6 HIM. Game one!


1 comment:

  1. Game on indeed! Can't wait to hear all the trials, tribulations...and successes!

    ReplyDelete