Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New squad, new training regime, new outlook.

I've achieved lots of my goals this season. But I still have a lot of work to do. I've had a good hard look at myself, my training, my attitude... and have found inspiration outside my comfort zone (who would have thought?).

I'm grateful for everything (even if I don't blog as consistently as I should), but it's time to be a little selfish. I need to make the right decisions for myself and find a training program and squad that can support my goals. I need to structure my training efficiently and stick to a build that I know is taking me to where I want to be. And I may have found just that. Only time will tell, but if my first run session this morning is anything to go by, things are looking good. I'm excited for my first swim session in the morning. Step outside your comfort zone. It's where the magic happens xx

No comments:

Post a Comment